1) Dunkin’ Doughnuts is Cape Code’s Starbucks. They’re everywhere! I heard it’s headquartered in Providence.
2) Plymouth Rock is puny. I have bigger rocks in my backyard.
3) “Native American” is not politically correct. It’s “native people”.
4) Native people were super smart for burning out the inside of their canoes instead of working really hard like my people (Hawaiian) to carve it out.
5) I thought only people in Boston, New Jersey and New York had funny accents. People in Rhode Island have them too.
6) Saying “veterans of foreign wars” in a Rhode Island accent is fun.
7) Bicycles cause the most road accidents in Provincetown, MA. I suspected as much after almost getting hit three times, but then a sign confirmed my suspicion.
There were just as many openly gay people as straight people in Provincetown.
9) If you fly Southwest, which doesn’t have assigned seating, you have to check in early if you want to sit by your husband on the plane.
10) We’re so smart for going on vacation without the kids. Lets get real, everyday is a vacation when you’re under the age of 5 no matter where you are.
Below: me at The Breakers mansion in Newport, RI.
Popularity: 1% [?]